The Georgia General Assembly created Jefferson County on February 20, 1796, from parts of Burke and Warren Counties, making Louisville the seat of its new government. The Superior Court of the county had jurisdiction over all criminal matters, civil cases involving title to land, appeals from Inferior Court decisions, divorces, grand juries, and registration of land deeds. This is the fourth book of transcriptions in this series, encompassing the period March 18, 1811, through October 2, 1818. The transcriptions come from the microfilm photographed by the Genealogical Society of Salt Lake City, Utah, and available at the Georgia Department of Archives and History in Morrow. The transcriptions maintain the general format of the minutes, but present the case citations and lists of jurors and witnesses in a standard and consistent format.