Our Simplified Agreement
iate agreements are designed to promote a web site by sending prospective buyers, and in the process, earning a commission. Here in simple English, are the terms and conditions that must be accepted before becoming an affiliate in Genealogical.com’s Affiliate Program. Please read this agreement carefully before submitting your application.
Guidelines for You:
- Keep your links to our site current.
- Follow any guidelines we may provide.
- Respect copyrights.
- Notify us if you get have any problems or get complaints about our site.
- Maintain your site and your promotions in ways that reflect well on our brand.
- And please keep your contact information up to date.
Guidelines for Us:
- We will provide links and logos for you to use.
- We will track the people you send using those links.
- We will set cookies for your referrals active for 60 days after any visit
- We will accrue commissions at a 10% rate.
- We will compute commissions quarterly and pay them within 30 days.
- We will make the first payment when your commissions reach $50.
- The threshold for payments after the first payment will be $25.
- We will maintain a record of your activity which you will be able to access over the web.
We reserve the right to modify any of the terms and conditions in this agreement at any time. In such an event, you will be notified by email. If any modification is unacceptable to you, you may end this agreement. Your continued participation will constitute your acceptance of any changes.
While becoming an affiliate does not create a joint venture in the legal sense, it does create a working relationship that can serve all of us well. The actions each of us takes will reflect on the other. Accordingly we ask that you operate with respect for your customers and us. Protect your good name and ours by following best practices to avoid sending spam or any other generally prohibited forms of advertising. If you use Pay-Per-Click campaigns, please direct responders to your website before sending them to us.
We are granting you a non-exclusive license to access our site using the links provided – a license that can be terminated by either party at any time. We trust that you will only use the links to support and promote our publishing enterprise. After you sign/accept this agreement, your actions and ours will be bound by the terms above. We do not and cannot extend any warranties regarding the operation of our site. We are not responsible for any damages you may suffer; and if we are found to be liable, you agree that damages shall not exceed the total of commissions paid to you.
Apply by completing the application and accepting our terms. After that, we’ll send you the link.